Tree Pruning Bronx County New York
Tree pruning and trimming are the cornerstones of every successful tree maintenance program. The activities help in the sustenance of the health of the tree, retaining a nice natural appearance, and stimulating its growth. There is some knowledge that is required to achieve all of the above. If you attempt to trim the tree yourself, you may end up doing it incorrectly and damaging y the tree rather than maintaining it.
Interestingly, tree trimming is both an art and science. The science part of the activity takes consideration of tree biology, knowing weaknesses of the tree and using trimming to eliminate some defects on the tree. The art facet of the activity involves removing dead barks, branches and shaping the branches and crown to enhance the beauty of your landscape. It is also called tree aesthetics. Safety also plays a part in the tree trimming decision.
The expertise is important in skillfully eliminating the unwanted parts of the tree without causing irreparable damage to the crown or the trunk and at the same time, ensuring that the tree looks nice after the whole exercise is over.
Use professional tree trimming Bronx County New York
When you need to have the trees and shrubs in your compound trimmed, ensure that you seek professional services. Tree trimming expertise offers you many benefits that include:
- Healthy and stronger trees. So many lateral growths and branches weaken the trunk and root support
- Few unsightly and dangerous branches or extra trunks. Weak branches may fall at any time
- Penetration of sunshine to the undergrowth for a beautiful yard or garden
- Better resistance to disease and pest attacks. The more the branches and a bigger crown, the easier it is for the tree to harbor pests and diseases
- Increased security against the risk of falling branches during foul weather
Know when it is time to call tree-trimming services
- When the tree is too close to the utility lines
- When the branches are almost or actually touching your home
- If you would like to have the tree shaped to enhance its aesthetic appeal
- Presence of dead and dry branches
- If you have not pruned your trees for the last three years
Have good-looking trees and enhance the longevity of your trees by having the tree professionally trimmed every time there is a need. Do not take the pain to do it yourself. The benefits explained above make a strong case for seeking a professional to do it instead.
Free Estimate 516-9031082 & 631-9931039